Among the six default product types in the Magento, Bundle Product is the one in it. It is recognized as the complicated one within product types regarding to configuration. However, Bundle product carries different and its own custom options that one needs to learn well.
Moreover, to get your clients towards customizable collection of products, need is to create the Bundle product. Though, it can be sold as components of the Bundle Product by means of virtual and simple.
To create the Bundle product, one needs to carry a number of preferences of products through which it can be created conveniently.
What is the bundle product in Magento 2?
Bundle can be defined as “Build your own” that makes customers enable to create their own bundle. It could be varied from the gift basket to any computer that could be customized. However, in the Magento 2, every bundle is standalone as well as separate and is having two product types.
- Simple product
- Virtual Product.
The Custom options for Bundle product in Magento 2
To configure all the custom options with respect to Bundle product in Magento 2, one has to do the following steps:
- First, decide a Ship Bundle Item from the Option that could either be separate or joint one.
- Afterwards, click on Create the new Option.
- However, then add the item to Bundle product in the Magento 2
Under this, one has to make sure to enter the Bundle Option Title that has to be used as the field label. After getting it filled, make the Input Type set to one of the options stated below:
- Drop-down option: It is used for making the display as a drop-down list of options including the product name as well as price. Select one item among both.
- Radio buttons option: This option allows showing radio buttons for each of the option preceded by product name and the price. Here also, one item could be selected.
- Checkbox option: One can use Check box in place of radio button preceded by product name and price. Here multiple items could be selected to show.
- Multiple Select: Through this option, user can choose multiple Bundle Items that show the list of options by means of product name and price. To select multiple items, simply hold on to the Ctrl (or Option) key then click each item.
Just after finishing with above configurations, hit Add Products to Option. This will bring user to a new page and one needs to tick the checkbox out for every product that is required to incorporate in the option.
This is how; one can configure all the custom options as required for the bundle product. As per the requirement, user can repeat the steps and add as many of the options possible. However, to remove any option, there is small Del icon present subsequently to Bundle Item.
So with overall configuration, it is apparently clear that one can optimize the creation by mingling the product in the store and make a new product. Thus, learning about the Bundle product and its management of the custom options are one of the significant tasks for the Magento 2 store holder.